Zipline/Quarter day Tour
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Meeting Point
- Available for cruise ship passengers arriving at Port of Roatan, Coxen Hole and Mahogany Bay.
- Round trip transportation from your Roatan cruise ship terminal included!
- Best Price for value Guarantee!
Your provided transportation will pick you up outside the ship terminal for the first part of your ultimate fun day with Roatan Jungle ziplining! Your trained guides will give you instructions and lead you through a series of ziplines, with gravity taking you from one platform down to the next. Enjoy your high flying fun. For those who want to sit out the zipline portion, see the order form option.
(13 years and older):
(5 to 12 years old):
Where we meetFor this Zipline Tour at Jungletop Zipline Excursion you will meet just outside your cruise terminal. All necessary details will be printed on your Electronic Excursion Ticket.
What is included?
- Air conditioned, fully licensed and insured transportation
- Round trip transportation from your cruise ship terminal
- Access to playful monkeys that you will be able to take pictures with
- Time at Jungletop Zipline is approximately 1.5 hours.
Excursion FAQ'sQustion: How many lines does the zipline has? Answer: The zipline has a total of 16 exciting lines that that will give you some of them most breathtaking experience here on the Island. Question: Do I need to take my passport with me the Zipline Ecursion Answer: No, it is not necessary to take along your passport or driver's license (unless the excursion requires a driver's license as noted in "Restrictions" and/or "Notes"). Your local Shore Excursion Operator has your booking on hand and will await you showing the Electronic Ticket
CancellationFor the Roatan Highlights, Shopping and Beach Break Excursion, we issue full refund for of your payment to if:
- For cancellation reasons below, you must contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days after your excursion:
- Your ship arrives into port late and you cannot make it in time to the meeting location (we will verify with the tour operator).
- Your ship skips/misses the port.
- Weather conditions or equipment failure prevents the operator from running the excursion.
- A medical problem prevents you from safely participating in the excursion (we will verify with the tour operator or guest may send doctor's note).
- Cancellations/deposit refund requests that do not comply with the above may not be subject to refund.
- Refunds may be subject to a service charge fee as determined by the payment processor, please refer to Terms and Conditions for more information.
Cruise Excursion Price
- Price: Total payment including all fees and taxes.
- Deposit: Booking deposit or full payment (if applicable) to guarantee your reservation.
- Balance: To be paid upon check-in on site with your local Shore Excursion operator (Option for large group only).
Your cart is currently empty.